Myrtle Beach Technician APPLY NOW
Do you love Apple products? Have you ever wanted to learn how to fix iPhones, iPads, and Macs? If you answered YES, we have the job for you!
Our Apple Technicians are trained and certified using Apple's certification platform setting you up for the skills necessary to fix Macs, iPhones, and iPads. You provide insightful guidance for customers that are experience an issue with either a Mac or iOS device. You can quickly diagnose product issues on the spot and explain the situation with patience and empathy. Once the diagnoses is made you are able to provide a solution that gets the customer up and running as quickly as possible. You understand that a technician’s job is not to just repair the device but to create a promoter of our brand along the way by providing a personal touch to each repair.
- You have a desire to continue learning about technology and eagerness to learn about Apple products
- You have great people skills and understand that patience and empathy are critical parts of being a customer facing technician
- You are a great teammate who believes we are better as an organization when everyone is successful
You are humble and a willing receiver of feedback, from peers and managers, as a growth opportunity
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Taking pride in your daily work. You want to be successful in everything you do and you have a high bar for quality.
- Contributing to the companies objectives by meeting minimum sales qualifications as a technician
- A willingness to do whatever is needed to help the company grow including helping out on the sales floor at times
- Create promoters of our brand by providing transformational experiences to every customer
|||Myrtle Beach, SC|||||||||P0VK~GLc7_QFm.kD|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||