Five New Year's resolutions to make 2023 better in our Apple ecosystem
As we start 2023, it's a great time to think about how we can improve our Apple ecosystem and make the most of our digital lives. Here are five New Year's resolutions that can help make 2023 better:
- Customize default responses on your Apple Watch. This is a small change that can make a big difference in your daily interaction with your devices. Simply open the Watch app on your iPhone, go to Messages or Mail, and then select Default Responses to configure your personalized responses.
- Configure concentration states on your devices. This allows you to define which people and apps can grab your attention at any given time. You can create a black or white list, and customize additional options such as notification locations and home screen settings.
- Organize your Files app with labels. Labels can help you gather documents and folders in an alternative way and easily access the information you need. You can use labels to distinguish between personal and work projects, or mark important or urgent files.
- Clean up and customize your Music app playlists. Take some time to delete any unnecessary playlists and give your remaining ones custom covers for easy identification.
- Explore the Shortcuts app. This app offers many possibilities for automation, and can replicate the features of other apps or even enhance them. It can also make long processes as simple as pressing a button.
By making these small changes and investing a little bit of time initially, you can improve your user experience and better organize your digital life. Here's to a more productive and enjoyable 2023!