This article discusses Apple Fitness Plus Review and other details about the service. The service can be accessed at $9.99/ month or $79.99 annually with a one-month free trial period.
- Efficient trainers
- New exercises every week
- One subscription can be shared by up to 5 members
- User-friendly interface
- Needs an Apple Watch for setting up
Apple is famous for revolutionizing people’s lives with its praise-worthy features. There are multiple pieces of evidence worldwide that the Apple Watch has helped people save their lives during times of emergency.
Thanks to life-saving features like automatic 911 calling, ECG monitoring, and SO2 levels monitoring, people were alerted at the right time and consulted medical help.
Furthermore, Apple is on a mission to level up the health of its users through the Apple Fitness Plus service. It is a wrist-based fitness program that can be viewed through iPhone, iPad, and Apple TVs.
Before we jump into the Apple Fitness Plus review, you should know that only those who own the Apple Watch model 3 or later are eligible for the fitness program.
What Is An Apple Fitness Plus?
Also known as Fitness+, Apple Fitness Plus is an online subscription-based application that streams guided meditation and workout sessions led by expert trainers.
The service is powered by Apple Watch. Thus, when you buy a premium Apple Watch model, you get a free subscription to Fitness+ for 3 months.
For the existing Apple Watch owners, a one-month free trial is available to help them try out the wonderful features of this app. Amazing! Isn’t it?
What Kind Of Workouts Can You Get In Apple Fitness+?
- The fitness program comes with 11 types of workouts like Yoga, Cycling, Dance, Pilates, Mindful Cooldown, strength training, HIIT(High-Intensity Interval Training), core training, Rowing, and Treadmill exercises. Any fitness goal you aspire to, Apple Fitness+ helps you get fit through guided workout sessions.
- The app lets you select your trainer and pick up the duration of the workout between 5 to 45 minutes. Even in your busiest times, you can quickly work out and get healthier.
- Set the music to lift your morale and also decide whether you want to perform at a slow pace or challenge yourself at energized flow.
- This facility lets you get started with mild workouts and pushes you to stretch harder with advanced training over time.
- The fitness+ collections have over 1000 workouts from beginner to advanced exercises to help you safely overcome health issues with ease.
Keep track of your heart rate, and the calories burned during the workouts. Push yourself to close the activity rings and celebrate your accomplishment of fitness goals. The satisfaction you achieve on closing the three activity rings is unmatchable. Try yourself! Share the experience with us.
Get 3 levels of training for each workout
- What’s so commendable about this program is that one instructor trains you on how to perform regular exercises.
- The second trainer modifies the exercises for injured people or with specific health issues, and
- The third one demonstrates the advanced versions of the exercises.
The third one demonstrates the advanced versions of the exercises. So, on a shorter note, you get 3 versions of each workout from beginner to expert levels which can be safely performed at home.
New Workouts every week
Every Monday, Apple updates the Fitness+ app with 15-20 new workouts. The workouts are designed in a way you can perform at your home, hotel room, park, or gym.
Guided Meditation Classes
Modern lifestyle changes, and poor eating habits have forced us to care about mental health and mindfulness. This app provides guided meditation and mindfulness sessions in both audio and video formats so you can start your day with gratitude and positivity.
Multiple Users At The Same Time
Let your family join this fitness movement and get healthier together. The Apple fitness+ service lets you share one subscription with up to five members assuming that they all are Apple users.
For the Blind and Poor-Visioned
With Apple as your companion, anyone can perform workouts and begin their fitness journey. Audio hints are provided to support the blind and people with poor vision and keep them on track during workout sessions.
You get a one-month free trial to enjoy the services. After that, the paid version of Apple Fitness plus price is $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year to access the services. The Apple Bundle One plan offers 5 other Apple services along with Apple Fitness+ at a low monthly price. If you buy an Apple Watch, you get eligible for a 3-month free trial.
How To Cancel Your Apple Fitness Plus Membership?
You can cancel your Apple Fitness+ membership at any time on devices like iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, or Apple TV.
Go to Settings on your device.
Select Subscriptions. Under the active status, select fitness application and then click on manage. Click edit and then tap on the cancel subscription option.
- If you are canceling your free trial version of the Apple Fitness+, you will immediately lose the rest of the trial period.
- If you are canceling the paid subscription to the app, your access to the Apple Fitness+ program lasts till the end of your current billing cycle.
Apple Fitness Plus Workout Plan
You can create your own Apple Fitness Workout plan by choosing from the pool of exercises that suit your requirements. Open the Fitness+ app and explore the existing or newly added workouts being added every Monday. Learn about each workout and include it in your plan.
What’s Not So Good?
- Filtering options could be better. If you want to train for any specific body part, all you can do is go through each workout, read the description and pick up the suitable workouts for you. Narrowing down the search using filter options could be advantageous.
- Though you get to learn from the world’s top instructors, you cannot receive specific recommendations from the instructors due to the difference in the equipment or other reasons. You can only get generalized recommendations from the instructors.
- For Fitness+ to set up, you need an Apple watch of series 3 or higher. Furthermore, you require an iPhone to set up the Apple Watch. So, it is obvious that you have to get an iPhone and an Apple Watch to access the Fitness Plus App.
Our Final Verdict: Is Apple Fitness Worth Buying?
If you have Apple Watch, working out is made far more affordable than ever with the Apple Fitness+ program. You get access to a diverse set of exercises under one application so you don’t get bored of performing monotonous exercises every day. Give it a try! Workout sessions have never been this exciting before.
The app browsing and navigation are so simple that you can figure out everything in a few minutes. While you can use the app with iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, we recommend you to watch the workouts on Apple TV if you have the facility. Watching on Apple TV or other smart TVs using Apple Play takes your workout experience to another level. We have provided a detailed Apple Fitness Plus review to help you make the most of the service. Thanks for Reading!